The Ultimate Homeowners Guide To Buying A Home
Calculate your monthly mortgage payment
Must-know facts about getting a VA loan
Learn how to get the best FHA rates
First Time Buyer
Leverage the knowledge of mortgage professionals
Learn how a reverse mortgage can help you live a better life
Gain access to extra money and pay down your mortgage
FHA Loans 101
Everything you need to know about the FHA loan process
Great for those with good credit and down payment
When Should I Refinance My Mortgage?
What You'll Learn
Good reasons to consider refinancing your home
How Long It Takes: 4 to 5 Minutes
Content Is for Informational Purposes Only
You have successfully subscribed! Make sure to check your inbox and confirm your email address!
Achieve your home buying goals with refimadness
We compare the housing market on a global scale every day and deliver our analysis directly to your inbox every day.
Mortgage refinance allows borrowers to pay off and replace an existing mortgage with a new loan and refinance rate.
15-Year Mortgage Rates
The long-term advantage of a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage is that it’s cheaper than other mortgage options.
30-Year Mortgage Rates
A 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage has an interest rate that doesn’t change over the full term of the loan
10-Year Mortgage Rates
The biggest advantage of a 10-year mortgage is, quite simply, savings. Paying off a mortgage in 10 years.
20-Year Mortgage Rates
A 20-year fixed-rate mortgage is a 20-year amortization, where your loan is repaid fully over that period.
Use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment by assessing all purchase factors.
Invest In Your Future
The homebuying process can seem complicated at times, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Our goal at Refimadness is to help you find the right home financing with the right mortgage lender.
Get To Know Your Numbers
Calculate how much home you can afford, so you can narrow your search and get prequalified for a mortgage without having to to surf the web for hours on end.
Home Finance Rates
Housing mortgage rates are at the lowest in years. Now is the time to be taking advatnage of an average 3.5% rate and is a great way to build your financial future.
We help you find and compare rates
Buy with confidence
Start your home buying journey with numbers you can trust.
Use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment
Home-buying terms you should know
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- An ARM will have interest rates and payments that change from time-to-time over the life of the loan. Depending on the type of ARM you have, your interest rate may increase gradually every few years until it reaches a preset ceiling. When you apply for an ARM, you’ll be told how, when, and why the rates may change.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- The APR, shown on your mortgage papers, is a standardized way of showing you the total cost of borrowing money. The APR is a combination of the interest rate charged by the creditor along with any fees they might charge. The fees are expressed in percentages and added to the actual interest rate to come up with the total APR.
- Back-End Debt-to-Income Ratio
- Your debt-to-income ratio compares your monthly debt payments to your monthly income, and is a widely used measure of your creditworthiness. You compute your debt-to-income ratio by dividing your monthly minimum debt payments, excluding your rent or mortgage, by your monthly take-home pay.